mandag 15. november 2010

Our Creative Corner, Color Challenge



Our Creative Corner has a color challenge this week. I added Distress Ink to a cardboard piece first. I then embossed the gold paper ad used sandpaper over some of the embossed areas.

I made holes in the gold paper with a punch from ek success and glued the gold paper over the blue colored cardboard.

I made the flower cutting papers in brown and gold and diecuts from a floral punch. Finally I used some Liquid Applique and Martha Stewart glitter in gold.






4 kommentarer:

Nancy Maxwell James sa...

what a gorgeous card! the colors and textures are AMAZING! :)

Connie sa...

Helt fantastisk julekort, Hanne!!! Likte hvordan du har brukt cheesy-punchern :-)

Inger-g sa...

Åh, dette var helt nydelig! Hvordan i alle dager får du det til? Fantastisk flott kort!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie sa...

Oh my, this is totally FABULOUS, Hanne! The gold embossed paper is amazing and I really love how it looks with the holes punched in it and layered over the deep blue. I think you used our challenge colors perfectly! So happy you could join in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.