onsdag 3. november 2010

Favorite colors, Theme Thursday Challenge



My favorite color combination...., well that is the challenge this week over at the Theme Thursday Challenge Blog. These last days I have made backgrounds and cards in white, beige and light blue. I guess these colors are my favorites right now.


Background was made with Distress Ink, white embossing powder and a big stamp from Stamp Camp. The stamped image is from North Star Stamps. Border punches from EK success and Martha Stewart. Other punches from Martha Stewart and Mc Gill. Snow was made with Liquid Applique from Marvy and Stickles.






17 kommentarer:

Postcards from Glenys Mann sa...

Hanne, this is beautiful work! I just love the silohuettes.
Glenys

Willy sa...

What a fabulous piece, Hanne!

Anneke sa...

I do like this color combination! Lovely card, again a lot of beautiful details, Hanne!

Chris sa...

Hi Hanne! I love your card and your favourite colour combination is very beautiful. The stamp is silhouette stamp is gorgeous and so are your pretty embellishments. Hugs, Chris :)

Kelly sa...

gorgeous card!

Gayle Page-Robak sa...

Lovely color combination and a beautiful card.

A Vintage Chic sa...

So beautiful, Hanne! Love your gorgeous background, and I love the silhouette stamps! Your style is just so perfect, my friend!

Julie

Anke sa...

Wonderful card Hanne and beautiful colors and I love the silhouette stamp.

Hugs
Anke

Femmy sa...

fabulous card Hanne!! love the silhouettes!!!

Hermine sa...

Fantastic, absolutely gorgeous

Linn sa...

Nydelig kort Hanne :)

PeggyR sa...

I love what you did!

Therese sa...

Nydelig kort. Den pynten var jo utrolig flott da. Klem :)

LynnF sa...

Hanne, your work is beyond beautiful! I can't say enough good things about it...the colors are the best! I just fell in love with it! Standing O from me!!!

Jackie sa...

A gorgeous card, Hanne. The colouring is stunning.

LiveArt sa...

Wow, så lekkert Hanne!! Du er så utrolig flink :) Jeg liker veldig godt det du lager og dette er intet unntak :) Bravo!!

Klem og smil,
Linda

Bianca Kalksma sa...

Well my norsk isn't that well because I just put an reaction on the other blog you're on at the candle-paperwrap. Now I have found you here:) and I see again beautiful things!! I love this card very much, the colours are also so very nice soft!