mandag 16. november 2009

PDCC Challenge /Love Rock Candy Stickles!

The color combination at the PDCC Challenge this week is Blue/Green, Chocolate brown, Tan and Cream. I made the background with Shaving Mousse and Adirondack. Colored the image from Whiff of Joy with Copics.







Backgroundstamp from Eureka Stamps with white embossing.




It might be hard to see, but I added lots of Distress Stickles "Rock Candy" to the white paper. It looks really great on the "snow"!




Materials used.




Copics I used for this project.

9 kommentarer:

Julie sa...

SO beautiful, Hanne! Love this card--everything about it is perfect! Thank-you for your visit and for all the nice things you said--I enjoy seeing your kind comments! Have a wonderful day!

Julie Ranae sa...

So very beautiful, Hanne....we are so glad that you played along with us at The Play Date Cafe Challenge.

The colors together here are just stunning!

Sandy sa...

Oh wow this is darling.
Really cute card. Love the ice.

Gunn (Merete) sa...

Dette var nydelig. Denne fargekombinasjonen er nydelig. Må prøve litt m RK, glemmer at j har den.

Inger-g sa...

Fantastisk nydelig!

CelticWoman sa...

great colors, Thanks for taking the Play Date Cafe Challenge with us. Sandi

Mona L. Pendleton sa...

Very beautiful card! I love the wintry frosty feel that you captured! :) TFS

Sarah Anderson sa...

Gorgeous card, stylish and stunning!!!

*Alison* sa...

Such a BEAUTIFUL card.. I love all the little details you added here.. so AMAZING.. thanks for playing with us at the PDCC HUGS

~I hope you can drop by and visit my blog.. I hve free digi stamps (a new one every wednesday.. and blog candy (upper right corner)
www.stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com